BUYING RIGHT WITH SAM RIGOPOULOS
When it comes time to sell your property, how do you find an agent that is going to work to achieve the best outcome? It is a tricky and emotional time, and not every agent is created equal. Today we’re bringing Sam Rigopoulos onto the show to shine a light on this issue and provide valuable tips on how to narrow down the field.
Sam Rigopoulos is an agent, auctioneer and the Director of Jellis Craig, Northcote. He is an accomplished and self-driven real estate professional. A price record-breaker multiple times over, and leads the agency from the front, particularly in the prestige category, where he is proud to be the area’s number 1 choice of agent. Our host Rebeka has been working with Sam for a number of years and has achieved great results. Sam has been very generous with his time here today and shares so many great tips on what to look out for, how to go about your research and the importance of a great referral.
If you have a topic or question you’d like us to cover, contact us here.
SOME TOPICS THAT WE COVER:
- How to establish whether we’re going to get great service from an agent or if they’re just “selling” us.
- Looking for the tangible outcomes, and not just the words that come out of an agent’s mouth.
- The importance of word-of-mouth and referrals in selecting an agent.
- Not all agents are adept at selling all areas of the market. Look for a specialist in your property type/market where possible.
- Using the sold section of realestate.com.au as a resource to see which agents are selling properties, and at what prices.
- Agent fees are important, but not for the reasons you may think.
LINKS MENTIONED IN THIS EPISODE:
We have several Facebook Groups at BuildHer Collective.
MEMBER ONLY FACEBOOK GROUPS
BHC DevelopHers Circle and BuildHer Collective Members Only – these are closed groups for women who are doing our Build Like a BuildHer course or who have joined our DevelopHers Inner Circle.
FREE FACEBOOK GROUP – JOIN US!
Anyone is more than welcome to join our Women who Design, Decorate, Renovate & Build group. You will note that it’s a closed group but ask to join and if you’re into building and renovating, this is such an amazing and supportive FREE community, so come on and join in the building goodness!