Sell for more with our insider secrets! Yes that’s right, we are talking how to step it up a notch to ensure that your home is looking tip top and at it’s very best before you sell to ensure that you get the best price possible!
WELCOME TO SEASON 3 | EPISODE 21
SELL FOR MORE – INSIDER SECRETS
WE EXPLORE A UNIQUE CLIENT OFFERING WITH ANDY VANCE FROM JELLIS CRAIG
OK ANDY, SPILL THE BEANS PLEASE!
Are you ready for some insider secrets on how to get your house ready for market looking absolutely amazing? Our guest today is Andy Vance, head of Marketing and Branding for Jellis Craig (Inner North), one of Melbourne’s leading real estate groups.
SELL FOR MORE – INSIDER SECRETS WITH ANDY VANCE
Assisting clients in preparing for their campaign is a unique client offering by the Marketing team in the Inner North group, and in this episode, Andy talks about how she works with homeowners to make sure their properties look their absolute best when presented on the market. She talks about creating the emotional appeal for prospective buyers and how her goal is to offer the vendors a fresh set of eyes.
Rebeka and Andy talk about styling, the difference between a partial style and a full style and Andy shares her advice on the level required to get a house ready for market. She talks through the process of identifying a house’s market demographic and assessing how to make it appeal to them.
Andy shares her tips and tricks for getting a house in tip top shape, including the smallest and simplest things you can do to completely change the look and feel of a place. Rebeka and Andy talk about cleaning and decluttering, why these are so essential and how it often makes the owners feel amazing and wonder why they’re selling in the first place.
LET US KNOW WHAT YOU THINK & WHAT ELSE YOU’D LIKE TO LISTEN TO!
Having someone experienced to help you prepare for the best possible presentation prior to selling your home, at a time that is often stressful, can no doubt make it all a little less stressful for the client and sounds like a client service worth having yes?! We hope you enjoyed this chat with Andy and Rebeka.
Let us know what you think about this one, won’t you? If you’d like to leave us a little review, that would really help us out too… it’s so easy to do in the App where you get your podcasts. Thanks in advance! xx
If you have a topic or question you’d like us to cover, contact us here.
TOPICS WE COVER IN THIS EPISODE SELL FOR MORE – INSIDER SECRETS:
- [2.02] Rebeka has been following Andy’s work since she sold a house close to one of her projects, which was the beginning of Andy’s journey into real estate.
- [3.00] Andy’s job in real estate is quality control, to make sure that properties look their absolute best when brought to market and to liaise with the homeowner.
- [5.50] The process of identifying a house’s market demographic and then assessing how to make it appeal to them.
- [8.15]: Houses look different whether you’re living in one or selling one. Andy’s goal is to offer the vendors a fresh set of eyes.
- [10.45]: Having a house look its best usually requires decluttering the space, we discuss why this is so essential
- [12.45] The exception. Houses can look stunning when eclectic and soulful decor is showcased on display.
- [14.30]: Andy gives an explanation of what a partial style is as opposed to a full style.
- [16.20]: The biggest part of her role is to make an assessment on how a vendor can spend the minimum amount of money for the maximum return on their property
- [18.45]: She enjoys being able to take the weight of her clients shoulders and streamlining the process of selling their house.
- [22.30]: If you’re going to sell your house, you need to style your house, you need to present it in the best possible light and you need to hire a team at the top of their game.
- [25.30]: The smallest, simplest things to change in a house that can completely change its appearance.
- [28:45]: One of the loveliest parts of the jobs is that the vendors feel amazing about their lives and their house by the end
LINKS MENTIONED IN THIS EPISODE:
- Website: https://www.jelliscraig.com.au
- Follow Jellis Craig Inner North on
- Buy our new book BuildHer here
- Check out our resources page here and book your free 20min consult here
- BuildHer Collective on Instagram
- Build Like A BuildHer Program – Learn How to Build Your Dream Home the Right Way!
- The DevelopHers Masterclass Program – Women Building for Profit!
- Facebook Communities
We have several Facebook Groups at BuildHer Collective.
MEMBER ONLY FACEBOOK GROUPS
BHC DevelopHers Circle and BuildHer Collective Members Only – these are closed groups for women who are doing our Build Like a BuildHer course or who have joined our DevelopHers Inner Circle.
FREE FACEBOOK GROUP – Join Us!
Anyone is more than welcome to join our Women who Design, Decorate, Renovate & Build group. You will note that it’s a closed group. Just ask to join and if you’re into building and renovating.
This is such an amazing and supportive FREE community, so come on and join in the building goodness!